Blek. That's what I think of potty training. SO draining, but exciting I suppose. It's kind of like a cheap thrill every time you have success in the potty, but other than that it's a pain in the you know what. Gabriella has done awesome, hardly any accidents, but knowing there is always potential for one is a bit stressful when going out in public. I finally had to venture out though. We had been stuck at home inside for WAY too long. Yesterday I had to invite myself over to Emily's just to get away - thanks for having us, Em! And today we ventured off to Wonderscope - so nice to be out, the kids had a blast. Grandma and papa turner are on their way here for a quick visit so the kids are excited about that. I am super excited to get a pedicure tonight!! Our moms group is meeting at a salon to get manicures and pedicures while drinking wine. MMMMM can you think of anything better than that?? So very excited for that. Good luck to shawn getting everyone to bed tonight...
Oh, this morning we had some fun - Ashlyn called 911 before it was even 8am. Great start to the day. I love having to explain to the police officer that we are really just fine...lovely. What are the chances that she can pick out the numbers 9-1-1 in that order??
Hope you are having the time of your life!
ST
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
3 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment