Monday, May 18, 2009

Officially summer!!

Austin graduated from preschool this morning. Seriously? A year has gone by already? Craziness. Time just flies when you have 4 kiddos I guess. Hard to believe. He's changed so much this past year. Learned so much. Always eager to learn more. I think I am excited to have a break from school (I may feel differently Wednesday morning when he stays home all day). It will be nice to have some lazy mornings and lots of time outside and at the pool. Only one more year and he'll be gone all day at school. I don't even want to think about that!! Ashlyn is already excited for school to start in the fall - she can't wait to be there. So many things to look forward to. Right now I'm looking forward to our big camp out with lots of friends in less than 3 weeks. We are going camping with 5 of our close friends and all the kids. There is going to be 25 of us - I will let you know if we all survive!! I'm also looking forward to our first real family trip at the end of June - we are headed to St. Louis for a few days with the Husters - I am so looking forward to it!! Should be tons of fun!! Camping in July with the Settle fam, canoing with Shawn's work buds, Royals games we hope, and much more...
Hope you are having the time of your life!
ST

No comments: