Here's a shot from yesterday afternoon - about 73 degrees outside...
We spent the whole morning at the park with a couple friends, then had a big picnic together, came home for some quick naps (quicker than any mom would like) and then spent the afternoon outside until dark.
And here's a shot from today, about an hour ago - 12:30pm - I don't even want to know what the temp is, but I will tell you my lens is not fuzzy - that is SNOW. UGH. Winter is here. I suppose there's a little tinge of happiness, as I really do love this time of year. But as a mom of three kids - it is NO fun to be inside all afternoon - could be a long winter.
Hope you are having the time of your life! And don't forget to defrost your turkeys!! I'm off to have some hot cocoa - I guess winter is not all that bad after all!
ST




No comments:
Post a Comment